Happy Birthday Brother!!!

Happy Birthday to my big brother! He specifically requested a NON fondant covered cake... but he wanted a lot of detail and smoothness (yes he's quite demanding!)

Regardless I was able to use a combo cream cheese/butter cream frosting mixed with a little fondant Maple Leaf jersey (I got off on a technicality since the it was only a small portion of the cake).

Here is the final product!!! I think he really liked it.


By the way the mustache is for MOVEMBER, he doesn't always have that.


My next order of business is to learn how to rotate pictures in the blog... woopsie!





Next up... SOCCER themed cupcakes and CHRISTMAS baking!!! Nikita and I are tickled with excitement!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jen
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.