testing out agave nectar AND...

This holiday season I've given myself a little challenge. I'd like to broaden my horizon's and get some new recipes under my belt. Even more so I'm looking to find some sugar alternatives that are natural and free of artificial sweeteners (yuck!)

I just learned about David's Tea (in Sherway mall in Etobicoke... it's a must try) and one of the best cups of tea I've ever had (flavor was buttery rum with milk). I found out they sweeten their tea with agave nectar... and it was DELICIOUS. I later found out that agave nectar has a lower glycemic index than other refined sugars and thought to myself... tastes good, and is good for you? I want more of this!

SO I am going to be tweaking some of our fantastic recipes and seeing if we can't make them even better by keeping the taste and making them better for people.... now WISH US LUCK... it'll be quite a challenge.


On a more holiday related note I hope everyone is happily preparing for the festivities (Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali etc...).
If you find yourself getting stressed out or overwhelmed in the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping and party planning just remember one thing...


Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.