exciting stuff!

So after a fairly difficult month I have decided that October is going to be fantastic, upbeat and full of good news.

That being said I am proud to announce the "LIGHT" butter cream recipe is COMPLETE! For those that prefer a whipped buttercream frosting with a hint of butter and sweetness, with less than half the sugar (and all the taste). It's so soft and easy to work with. I'm so happy I tried it.

I won't lie it took about 15 minutes to mix so at the 10 minute mark I was certain there was no hope. But I put my faith in the Kitchen gods and it paid off.

Next Saturday I'll be making a few babycakes for a family members wedding (which I'm VERY EXCITED FOR!) Hopefully the recipe is as well received by them as it was in the house.

I'll have some nice photos for you next Friday.

Thanksgiving weekend is going to be busy and wonderful!


Have a good weekend everyone!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.