Happy Birthday(s)

So the past few weekends have been filled with birthdays galore!
First it was a lavender and pink birthday for a birthday surprise.



Then the next day it was my cousin's birthday. She loves beach vacations, and asked for sprinkles so I thought why not go with a beach themed cupcake!



This past weekend it was my mom's birthday. She loves the color green and just spent the summer with my dad landscaping our backyard so I thought a garden 'theme' cake might be in order.



Oh and Nikita has been busy baking away a new and IMPROVED Pumpkin Spice cupcake AND an A M A Z I N G vanilla cupcake. I can't wait to share those with you!

Happy Halloween!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.