Ganache is the new black

With the Christmas season now upon us Nikita and I have been working tirelessly at putting together our website. With the creative expertise of Xplode Studios- we're almost there. I can't wait to announce when the site will be up. This has been a long process in the making, and I'm starting to get really excited!

In baking news I have tried my first butter cream fondant combo cake. It's a banana cake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla butter cream for my brother's birthday. He's a leafs fan so I decided to go with a similar theme)


I also got to make cupcakes for a baby shower! It was a blue and yellow theme and the cucpakes were vanilla and filled with ganache and topped with buttercream frosting.



Everyone seems to love our ganache so I'm starting to try and come up with more ways to use it. Any suggestions? I have a couple but you'll have to stay tuned to see where it shows up :)

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.