Christmas is COMING!

Hello All,

So with school becoming increasingly time consuming, and work being equally demanding Nikita and I had to schedule meticulously for a day to begin our Christmas Baking.

Last Saturday, we did just that.

I'd like to introduce to your the Winter Line-up of Christmas Cupcakes.

We have Gingerbread cupcakes with whipped butter cream




and we even tried to decorate with fondant. I have to admit it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I'm actually kind of glad we did it. We definitely have a lot to learn, but so far I'm excited about the adventure that is starting.
Have a look for yourself...



Christmas Ornament Cupcakes!




Have a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.