March Maddness Begins!

I just got back from a wonderful Caribbean cruise. I feel refreshed and am ready to bake (especially since Mexican vanilla is pure and comparably inexpensive when you buy it there).
Look what I found on a tour of Cozumel!



This month is going to be so exciting (and busy) for Nikita and I... I can't wait.
Tomorrow is Raquel's 4th Birhtday party with a Dora cake and pink cupcakes to celebrate!



Next week we have The Pink Tie Gala in Woodbridge. This event is an amazing fundraiser for research to end Women's Cancers. We are so excited to be apart of this amazing event. I'll be sure to post pictures from the gala when we get home!


I will leave you with this beautiful sunset, somewhere between Florida and Jamaica!



Have a great night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.