Champagne Birthday

Hello cupcake lovers!

This past weekend has been a bit of a whirlwind. I turned 25 of the 25th which was quite exciting. I was completely spoiled by my family and friends and feel so lucky to have people like that around me.
Now enough with the cheesiness. Let me tell you about the wonderful gift I got from Nikita!

As spring approaches Nikita and I have been discussing some new flavors to add to our menu. We're really excited about a few that we've come up with. One we hadn't tried yet was an Oreo cupcake or a Rolo cupcake. I am a sucker for a rolo. The chocolate and caramel together makes a perfect combination or sweet and smooth.
Nikita was nice enough to test out a recipe and they were DELICIOUS!
I wish the picture would do it justice but here, take a look!


This incredibly light, fluffy and moist cupcake was filled with a rolo chocolate and topped with a caramel butter cream. It was worth turning 25 for, believe me. In fact, I may turn 25 again next year just to do it again (just kidding).

We will be doing a photo shoot pretty soon to show off some of our newer flavors and to let all of you see the INSIDE of our cupcakes (finally).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.