Bachelorette here we go!

Hello bakers (and non-bakers),

Today is a day I am happy to say I have been down in the kitchen since the moment I woke up. First and foremost I made some lovely cupcakes for a Lingerie themed Bachelorette Party!

These mini chocolate and vanilla cupcakes are topped with vanilla butter cream frosting and fondant bra's!
Here's a peak.



next we're having a get together with family for dinner and I thought it would be nice to make some Penne a la vodka for my cousins.


I love this sauce. it's so easy to make too!

I'm also loving that it is cool and rainy out... It makes being in here all the more fun (since I'm not missing out on anything!)

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone! Eat well and be Merry :)

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.