HAPPY VICTORIA DAY LONG WEEKEND!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I recently learned that humans laugh an average 15 times per day. I hope this post I'm going to put in here brings you to at LEAST 16. I laughed so hard I started clapping my hands and searching for something to lean on. I hope it has the same effect on you!

http://jezebel.com/5582562/clueless-secretary-makes-for-hilarious-office-email-thread


Oh ya, and in baking news... I tweaked a recipe from bakerella's blog... and did some Holiday weekend cupcakes. To me, nothing says Summer is here more than cottaging, campfires, and of course SMORES:


These cucpakes are made with part chocolate, part graham cracker based cupcake and in the middle is a jumbo marshmellow (I think I'll use mini's next time to be honest... the jumbo's exploded as they cooled out of the oven, haha). All in all my family and I enjoyed these. I also want to mention that I didn't even put the finishing touches on them! Picture a silky smooth chocolatey ganache drizzle.
mmmm... maybe I should add it then.

You can find the original recipe from...
http://www.bakerella.com/smore-or-less/

this site has amazing ideas and recipes.

ENJOY and Happy Long Weekend!!!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.