Busy Bee's!

Hello again!

I cannot believe it. It's officially September. Summer is almost over. As great as the season has been to us I think Nikita and I are both excited for what lies ahead this fall.

Nikita and I have been pretty busy recently. We've been trying out new flavors, and designs.

We've come up with a Pumpkin Spice Cupcake (perfect for Thanksgiving). Plus we're going to start adding the apple and spice cupcakes to our regular menu for the fall season.

On top of that we have been fulfilling a few orders for some old (and new) friends of ours. Plus today is my dad's birthday so I decided to whip up a quick cake for the occasion! Here is how it turned out:



I will leave you with some photos of what we've been doing to keep busy!

Hydrangea Bouquet Cupcake




Daisy bouquet Cupcakes


Hydrangea Cupcakes





I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend and enjoys their cupcake orders!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.