Cupcakes galore!

So I have been a little delinquent in my blogging. This past week and a half has been really busy. With Nikita on the other side of the country I was given the task of fulfilling an order for a friend of ours that was going to not one, but two BBQ's last weekend.

One of the BBQ's was Gluten Free. When she requested gluten free cupcakes I thought it might be a good time to give a new recipe a try. I'm happy to report they came out tasting delightful and were very well received! Here they are...




The other two types of cupcakes were vanilla ganache filled cupcakes with strawberry butter cream frosting, and our traditional chocolatey chocolate.


Doing my first solo order was exciting and scary. I love baking with Nikita because I always know she is there to keep me calm and collected. Thankfully this week there were no disasters. No leaking pans, no smooshing cakes. I'm glad it all went well.

I also want to thank Laura for thinking of us. I'm so glad everyone liked the cupcakes! It was delightful baking for you.

Oh and one last thing... I MISS NIKITA! Can't wait for your return this week.

Now I must get to sleep,
Good night all

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.