Chocolate


Yesterday I went to a pool party. The weather wasn't all that fantastic but naturally I decided to bring some festive cupcakes. I went with a more tropical, summer theme so I brought vanilla with pool blue vanilla frosting, raspberry lemon drops, and mango delite babycakes. Here's what they look like:







Today I decided to try out some chocolate cupcakes for a friend of mine. This time I was pleasantly surprised with the result. I took a recipe from the "joy of baking" cookbook and tweaked it a bit. The result was just what I was looking for. I topped it off with some pink butter cream frosting to give to a friend of mine that is off to Africa to volunteer with habitat for humanity. Have a great time Liz! You're drive and enthusiasm is inspiring!

here is a sneak peak at her little gift.



I hope you are all heading to bed from a fabulous weekend. Have a wonderful Monday tomorrow!

Good night!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.