Concert Cake and cupcakes... with avocado?



Hello!!!
It's been a week since I last posted and sadly, I have to keep this one brief. I say sadly because so much is going on right now and I'd love to type for a while explaining the excitement!

Here is the short form:
1) The website is up and running... and WE LOVE IT! Thank you Angelo Manalili from gellobot designs! He's done such a great job and really knows how to capture our vision.
to get to our website (if you didn't just come from there)click here!

2) I had to do a concert themed birthday cake for Nikita's cousin's daughter. Although there were some last minute glitches (the backdrop BROKE IN HALF minutes before he took the cake home) the show went on... and here is what it looked like (without the Winx Dolls that were on top)

3) Lastly last night I decided to make some chocolate vegan avocado cupcakes. They were DELICIOUS and just different enough. I love the new dimension of flavor added by the avocado buttercream. Here it is start to finish...(in all it's bright green glory!)




have a great weekend everyone!

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.