Weekend Whirlwind


Hello there!

This weekend has been one of the busiest we've had so far this summer. With Nikita still in Kenya (and from the last update, she's loving every minute of it) I had the pleasure of completing three orders for very different occasions. On Saturday we had Melissa's Bachelorette Party with Lingerie themed cupcakes. Later that day was Fatima's Baby Shower take-aways (Redvelvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and pink daises on top). Finally on Sunday a 'test' order from a new client wanting to try out some of our most popular flavors. I gave him Vanilla, Chocolate (see below), A Sweet MESS **Not on menu, special flavor** and Mango Delite (see below)! I'm hoping to hear from him soon on how they were received.




I'm not going to lie to you. Lately I have been on a chocolate kick and it has taken a lot of willpower not to make myself a batch of chocoholic cupcakes. This chocolate icing with pure cocoa powder and our classic vanilla buttercream smells (and tastes) VERY good... yeah, maybe I'll whip up a quick batch for myself tonight.


This week officially marks the beginning of the end of summer (hard to believe it is nearly September already). I am thinking of starting to bring back some of the fall flavors, but can't bring myself to do it quite yet.

I hope you all are able to make the most of your summer and enjoy time outdoors!

I'll post more pictures shortly, but for now I must get back to work!
Have a great day,

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.