The Website is Coming!

Hello!

I can't believe it's already AUGUST... there, I said it. I feel better now.

Last night after meeting with our web designer I started making some of the beloved homemade oreos for some friends that are coming by this weekend. I'm even thinking of making homemade ice cream and filling them with that instead of the regular icing. I'll let you know what happens.

Speaking of web designer...
Angelo is so incredibly knowledgable and helpful. Last night he showed me what the site is essentially going to look like (at go-live) missing just a few minor details.
It looks great! And I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to share it with everyone (maybe I'll send out a "Launch" notice tomorrow...). I highly reccommend his work. He listens to his clients and is patient and provides great ideas and efficient work.

A huge thanks goes out to Angelo for all his hard work, dedication and patience with us!

Before I go I MUST show you the new logo... yes... we have a logo. and yes, Nikita and I have been turned into cartoons!
Andrea Commande is a fabulous, talented, intelligent artist that was able to whip up exactly what we wanted. Something simple, fun, and clean.
Here is his work (The colors MAY change, or disappear, we're not 100% sure yet).



So... what do you think?


Lastly I think I should say I never realized how much time and effort goes into setting up a business. I can't believe it's been just over a year since Nikita and I started doing this "Seriously". Thankfully neither of us know what that word means when it comes to cupcakes, so we're still having a blast.


Now I must go.
Have a great weekend everyone! :)
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.