Happy Cupcake cookies!


Hello!

This past weekend I had the pleasure seeing some family from Michigan that came up for the weekend. It had been years since we had last seen them and it was a much enjoyed visit. My young cousin, Brian (who I hadn't seen since he was in diapers) came with his vibrant energy and eagerness to learn about baking and decorating cupcakes. I wasn't sure that he'd be that excited about it, but we had so much fun (and he was a big help) in the kitchen.



After mentioning the tray of cupcakes and homemade oreos I had made last weekend we began talking about the idea of putting cookies in cupcakes (one of my favorite things to do). Well Brian took this idea and ran with it...

Friday night with his help we created "A Sweet Mess"- A vanilla cupcake filled with chocolate chip cookie dough and topped with an oreo buttercream frosting. It was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.! There were about 50 other great ideas that came with him this past weekend and I'm looking forward to trying some of them out in the coming months.

I have a photograph on my phone that I will be sure to put up tonight.

That's all for now. I'm trying to mentally prepare for this weekend. Baby Shower, Bachelorette Party and "just because" cupcake orders coming right up!

See you soon,
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.