Finding the Right Mix

The best smell in the world to me, is freshly baked cake, cupcakes, cookies... you get the drift. I have a sweet tooth. I grew up with my grandmothers always baking something fresh, delicious and natural. Now I feel as though it is my turn to start the traditions of baking little sweet somethings for my family and friends to enjoy.

Currently I am trying to find the best cupcake recipe out there. The search started with cook books... but I couldn't find "The one". I've decided to try and make up the recipe all on my own. The task is proving to be more difficult than I originally anticipated.
The smallest changes can make a huge difference.

So far I have made...

Too dry cupcakes
Too sweet cupcakes
Not sweet enough cupcakes
Too dense cupcakes...

and finally, today... the "almost there, just a tiny tweak and they'd be perfect" cupcakes.

Wish me luck. I'm hoping I can find THE ONE tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.