Party-Q preview!

Tomorrow marks the 4th annual Party-Q!
In honor of the event I decided to do a little mini cupcake baking and decorating. I was going to decorate them tomorrow with Nikita but once I started doing a couple for practice, I couldn't stop!

Anyway here are a few pictures of what came of the event. I'm loving the raspberry lemon drop cupcakes. They're my current favorite.


While baking I noticed that my chocolate cupcakes are always slightly more dry than yellow cake based cupcakes. I will have to work on that. A bake-a-thon with the Nikita is slated for Tuesday . I'm looking forward to seeing what we can come up with.

I'm also looking into a new flavor. I am thinking something with coconut... Perhaps chocolate chip and coconut icing. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great long weekend everyone! Lets hope tomorrow is a success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.