slight fail...AKA further opportunity for growth!

I believe in keeping the world (and desserts) as natural as possible. I hope to one day have a home that is environmentally friendly, waste nothing and of course, only feed my family natural foods.
My motto is, if I can't pronounce it... I probably shouldn't eat it (I'm sure there are a few exceptions of natural foods I cannot pronounce).

Today I made another batch of cupcakes, tried out a slightly different icing recipe (which was a definite winner by the way).

The downside... it wasn't "the one". I really thought it would be. As I put it in the oven I even said.. Lets hope... I think this is THE ONE.

After just 18 minutes my cupcakes today were too dry! I did use veggie oil instead of butter and I'm wondering if that made it cook faster? hmm I smell a test coming on.
I have to test this tomorrow. Perhaps I'll reduce the time by a couple of minutes and see what happens.

Also I'm starting to think of my next flavour. I'm thinking of a fruity cake or cupcake... kind of like a jelly filled donut but in a cupcake. Oh man, I could go for one of those right now. I just have to figure out how to make it!


Good night,

me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.