THE ONE!!!!

Well after about a month of really searching and experimenting (and years of baking with several different recipe books) I think I have found THE ONE. It is light, with a hint of buttery goodness in a cupcake!

I've been forcing everyone I know to try it. I am fortunate to have supportive network of people that like to participate in taste tests. I haven't had a negative comment, which is saying a lot given my critics. I am so grateful for their honesty and am pretty excited about the positive feedback.

I'm starting to feel comfortable whipping these up quickly too. With new recipes I am always cautious, just in case I forget to add something, like baking powder... yes it happened, just once though).

Now I need to think of a name. I was hoping for sweet somethings but it seems to be taken. I want to make sure that my cupcakes are known to be natural, homemade, handmade. Homemade Handmade... hmmm that could work (clearly I'm not that creative).

In non baking related news, I've finished the summer semester of school (I'm also a full time student if I haven't mentioned that yet). In 4 days I'll be finished my placement as well. That means I have the next 5 and a half weeks to relax and BAKE my heart out. I have accomplished a vanilla and chocolate cupcake but I have about 8 more that I want to try.

I think the next one will be Raspberry White chocolate... or Banana Chocolate. We'll have to see what happens.

I must say. Having a cupcake finished feels really good. I'm hoping to add some photos soon. Hopefully they look as delicious as they taste! Now I'm off to enjoy the evening sunset. I hope everyone is able to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. What a fantastic summer.

Until next time; eat, drink and be merry

me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.