Black Tie cupcakes

Good Monday morning,

I am incredibly tired from a jam packed weekend (yet again) but feeling pretty good this morning.
That BBQ I was talking about in my earlier post was a success, although I must admit I did not make half the things I thought I would.
I opted for the Bounty Hunter Cupcake which is a chocolate base cake with shredded coconut and topped with coconut cream cheese frosting. They were a big hit!

On Friday I made 24 mini's for my friend Jen's brother's 16th birthday. She wanted to keep them classy and gender neutral so we went with chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. The rich dark color of our chocolate cupcakes always looks so classic when paired with a stark white buttercream. Here they are:


For this week I'm planning on keeping things a bit more low key and am hoping to spend some more time outside!

I am also planning on trying my own Chocolate Coconut icecream (and I'm debating if I should toss some banana in there too to see how it comes out.)
That is on the agenda for tonight. It's my first time trying ice cream from scratch so wish me luck!

Have a great day,

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.