Bridal Shower #2 and birthday cupcake pics!

Hello!

Once again I will keep this message short. I want to share with you some of the cupcakes form this weekend.


The first dozen has toppers made to represent an eclectic 23 year old's personality for her birthday.

The toppers included items such as a hi-liter (she studies a lot), alarm clock and Pack of Belmont Milds

Next there were classic chocolate mini cupcakes with vanilla frosting for an engagement party


Lastly today was Colleen's bridal shower. I was honored when she asked me to bake cucpakes for the special day

The cupcakes were a mix of "Girls night out"- Chocolate cupcake with raspberry buttercream, Lemon Drop cupcakes and Chocolate Ganache filled Vanilla cupcakes. There were some fondant toppers made to look like daisies, hearts and wedding dresses! They were a hit, I was so happy everyone like them!


So now that it's all done, baked and understandably eaten... it's time to rest!
Have a great night

...and enjoy this heat! (I hope you have a pool around!)

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.