What to make...

So I seem to have hit a bit of a road block.

There are a few things I want to make this week, and I cannot seem to decide which one to do (I don't have time to make all three).

First there are the homemade oreos that seem to be a huge hit with family and friends. I have a BBQ this weekend and I'm thinking those might be a good idea.

Next is a cupcake pie (yes with pie filling and all). This one will likely take the longest, but I think will be the most rewarding... I might HAVE to do this one soon... I don't think I can wait much longer! haha

Lastly I came across the MOST intriguing recipe I've seen to date.
It's a vegan chocolate cake with AVOCADO buttercream. YES... Avocado. And yes, the icing is bright green. That sounds like it could be amazingly delicious and rich, (not to mention full of healthy fats)... OR it could be a green monster. The curiosity may actually be getting the best of me.

I am inviting fellow bakers to think of the weirdest concotion you have ever come up with. What made it so interesting? and most importantly... how amazing was it?

That's it for me today... I'll be sure to let you know how the recipe comes out (which I choose).

Happy Tuesday everyone!


Photo by Marlee MacLean Photography... wait til you see all the other amazing photos she's done for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

linkie ♥

Blog contents © Dolce Amore Cupcakes 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.